Plain-English power: Your ships never go to the Warp.
Loved by: Everyone in the game — Zombie is an almost certain ally.
Loathed by: Those who don’t receive Zombie as an ally; players who join in on suicide runs.
Three ways to win as Zombie:
- Always put 4 ships in the Hyperspace Gate (be wary of obvious exceptions such as Anti-Matter or Loser).
- Always ally with 4. It's easy to forget, but, barring a zap, these ships will not be lost.
- Hoarding cards can help defend your home planets.
- Taking down home colonies is a priority.
- Ganging up against Zombie should be considered. There's strength in numbers.
- Don’t give away too many easy alliance invitations, offensive or defensive.
Anything Else? Like Trader (alien survey #1), Zombie has been in every version of the game.
— Submitted by David Montgomery