Plain-English power: Win the encounter by playing a Negotiate card.
Loved by: Anyone who has ever seen a hand full of Negotiates (that's "Compromises" for you older players).
Loathed by: Offensive powers (Virus, Anti-Matter, etc.) that should win, but instead have to deal with a peacemaker.
Three ways to win as Pacifist:
- Play, hoard, and count N cards. Know how many Ns are in the game (for instance, there's 15 in the FFG version, but only 11 at CE Online).
- Bluff. Convince your opponent you're about to play an N, then play an attack.
- Gather up as many cards as possible. A large hand is a friend to Pacifist.
- Play an N card of your own and hope for a deal. If a deal situation arises, either refuse to deal at all, or be sure to make it worth your while.
- Keep its hand as small as possible (and remember that the plague artifact will always take away an N).
Anything else? Loser and Warpish join Pacifist as the only Expansion #7 aliens to be included in the FFG edition.
— Submitted by David Montgomery